Adobe Air Apps To Try
System Requirements to run adobe air :-
- Intel® Pentium® III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
NOTE – To run all below Application u must have adobe air installed which u can download here
- Image sizer :- ImageSizer is an application built to resize, rotate, optimize and rename a batch of images, outputting them as a single compressed zip file – perfect if you want to e-mail a load of images off your digital camera, or a folder of images – just drag, drop, fiddle with settings and press ‘Compress your images’.Once the files are processed, you can simply drag and drop again to export all of your images as a compressed zip archive or a folder on your hard drive.
- TweetDeck:- TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and more.It is A multiple social account viewer mainly twitter but others work pretty well too like facebook ,MySpace. This not only connects but also includes desktop notifiacations for tweets and facebook Status updates .
This App is avalible for iphone and ipad too
Twitter addicts should definately check this out
- TILT SHIFT GENERTOR:- this is one my favourite apps “Tilt-shift photography” refers to the use of camera movements on small- and medium-format cameras, and sometimes specifically refers to the use of tilt for selective focus, often for simulating a miniature scene. Sometimes the term is used when the shallow depth of field is simulated with digital postprocessing; the name may derive from the tilt-shift lens normally required when the effect is produced optically.This application allows you to do the same with little efforts.This is availible for Iphone and pc
- ICONER :- coner generates icons – 4 ‘png’ files with the size 16, 32, 48 and 128 pix/side. User can add color, gradient, image, text, border and glance.
Iconer has some basic filters such as ‘Bevel’, ‘Shadow’, ‘Glow’, ‘Blur’. Also user can change blendmode.
Combinig all this tools you can create wonderful icons for your Air applications in few minutes.
- Bulkr :- Bulkr downloads all the photos from a user’s Flickr stream, a search result, or even backs up your own Flickr photos using the highest quality version available.this is one of the best flikr apps availible
- Flickroom :- Another flikr application but with a more user freindly,stable and appealing User interface Flickroom is an Adobe AIR based application that provides the rich browsing experience Flickr users have long deserved. The dark theme ensures that your photographs look better than ever before. Include different views like grid and filmstrip to make browsing easier. i you like flikr u must try this
- Fractal4d :- This is a lovely little app for designers .Fractal4D is an Adobe Air application that enables you to create wonderful radiating line effects and export them into apps such as Adobe Illustrator or as a standard PNG image file. There is a large number of options included such as ability to tweak the colours, blending, blur (lines drawn blur as you draw new ones on top), running full screen and turning the background transparent.
some result images below
- Clock-it :- This i just a funny little clock widget, include a stop watch timer and it . it can just float around like a buble or drop down like a ping pong ball when dragged DOWNLOAD HERE
- StraWeb Browser:- This is World wide web browser which is free to use and share this browser with your friends. DOWNLOAD HERE
- For more free softwares and tools click here http://cid-8fc78358ed20dc6a.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Downloads
MORE APPLICATION REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND AT http://refreshingapps.com/
HOPE THIS HELPS